Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Off Topic: My Favorite Video Games Part 16: My Top Ten Favorite Female Video Game Characters

Originally I was trying to get this post on Saturday, but with my most recent Gaim review being held back because of personal reasons like work and getting sick, I almost forgot to do this post. Last Saturday was International Women’s Day. For this I thought up of my favorite females from video games. I know a more obvious thing would be best Toku heroines, but the most I know would just be Sentai and I already did my thoughts on that before with my favorite colors Sentai warriors. Also video games have very interesting female characters as some can just be well sex appeal, there are deep characterizations for many of them as I want to go through my favorites. Also I am going to do one per franchise rule, so let’s start! Go to Herotaku to read the list (http://herotaku.com/blog/1/entry-11179-off-topic-my-favorite-video-games-part-16-my-top-ten-favorite-female-video-game-characters/).

No comments:

Post a Comment