Search This Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Off Topic: My Favorite Video Games Part 19: My Top Ten Favorite Smash Bros Characters


I have mentioned before that I am a huge fan of Super Smash Bros. I’ve been covering a great amount of the reveals and I will easily get my thoughts out for the new game and the new characters when I can finally get to play the new game. Before that though I want to share the characters that I like to play as the most in Smash Bros. This has nothing to do with a tier list; it’s just my personal preferences with who I like to play as the most. I’ve played all the previous games of Smash Bros and even Project M and I remember always practicing with every character when I was younger. Anyways it’s time to start this list so let’s smash through it! - See more at: http://herotaku.com/blog/1/entry-13525-off-topic-my-favorite-video-games-part-19-my-top-ten-favorite-smash-bros-characters/#.U96gCvldVLY

No comments:

Post a Comment