Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gobusters Reveal!


Well soon all rumors will probably end soon as we finally see the new heroes and I'm impressed by their design. First they look very different from any sentai as it feels like the franchise is going into a new generation. The visors are a big change as they have a color visor for their actual color unlike past sentai who mostly had black visors. I like the black bands on the arms as it makes me think about the Proton Packs the Ghostbusters had. The silver is a great touch as well as it reminds me of the sentai series during the 80's and 90's. Now the little robots don't look that bad as I thought it was going to be, but I dont like the yellow bunny. The big robo by this image looks like a mix of a lot of sentai as we get the usual look, but the animal on the chest reminds me of Gaoranger and other series with animal motives. Overall I'm very impressed by how the series looks as we get two cool robots to help the heroes and impressive and different suits. This could bring a whole new type of design for the franchise, but sadly no news about the past Space Sheriff that will help the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment