Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2014

Super Smash Bros: Another Surprise!

Sorry for being inactive for a while guys, I haven't been myself lately along with the fact I just had some surgery last week. I'm still recovering, but I do feel a whole lot better. Sure getting four wisdom teeth isn't much compared to other surgeries, but this was a first for me, so I was staying cautious. I will becoming back tomorrow with more Gaim episode reviews and maybe I could start my other episode reviews for another series soon. For now Nintendo made another surprising debut with Smash Bros as we got three characters revealed today! This was my initial reaction (http://herotaku.com/blog/1/entry-13196-super-smash-bros-wii-u3ds-robin-lucina-and-captain-falcon-revealed/#.U8Q69_ldVLY). Later on I looked more into the trailer and did an analysis since there was a whole lot to digest in the recent news (http://herotaku.com/blog/1/entry-13197-analysis-of-captain-falcon-lucina-and-robin-in-super-smash-bros-wii-u3ds/#.U8Q5TPldVLY). I have to say though this has become my second favorite trailer along with my second favorite newcomer so far in the series as Fire Emblem got some major love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment