Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Poll Resuslts #4


Do You Think This Power Rider is an Adaption of Decade?
Yes- 9
No its another series- 4
No- 3

How Do You feel About Fourze Right Now?
Its going to be an amazing series- 4
It's going to be a good series- 11
Its going to be a bad series- 0
It's going to be one of the worst series- 0

From Rverse/Re:birth Which Solo Did You Like The Most?
Gotou- 1
Date- 0
I don't care for solo's- 7

Favoirte OOO Combo Song
Regret Nothing- 2
Got to Keep it Real- 2
Ride on Right Time- 3
Sun Goes Up- 1
Time Judged All- 6
Shout Out- 0
Power To Tearer- 7

My Thoughts
Sadly I do believe that Saban will be adapted Decade. I dont know how, but lets see what happens.
I think Fourze is going to be good and I am tired of all the hate for him when the series hasnt even started yet!
I dont care for the solo's as well I dont even know why they even bother with them.
Putotrya is my favoirte combo from OOO and it has the best song IMO its got Akira singing with Shu!

No comments:

Post a Comment