Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Poll Resuslts #32 Movie Month

How Would You Rate Gokaiger VS Gavan?
Great- 20
Good- 4
Bad- 2
Horrible- 0
How Would You Rate Kamen Rider The First?
Great- 13
Good- 11
Bad- 1
Horrible- 1
 How Would You Rate Cho Den-o and Decde?
Great- 14
Good- 5
Bad- 2
Horrible- 8
 How Would You Rate Kamen Rider Double Returns Kamen Rider Accel
Great- 13
Good- 2
Bad- 0
Horrible- 1
 How Would You Rate Godzilla VS Destroyah
Great- 6
Good- 2
Bad- 1
Horrible- 0

My Thoughts
I am really happy that I finally did Movie Month. First reason is that I originally did it after the promised month so I really felt like crap for that. This is the first one and I know I will do another one sometime. For the first one I picked movies that jump out of me. Gokaiger VS Gavan had Sentai with Metal Hero the first team up in both franchises so that's why I reviewed it. It was the only Sentai movie, but to be honest if I reviewed more Sentai movies it wouldn't be that positive. Kamen Rider The First was a re-telling of the original Kamen Rider story and seeing that it was like the only one I actually found in American stores was surprising. Cho Den-o and Decade is my least favorite Toku movie ever, done. (I still respect people who like this movie, it's possible. I also want to say that I am a critic and what I say is my opinion. I love comments, but there are some that are just stupid to respond to.) Accel is my favorite Kamen Rider of all time. Then I wanted to do an Ultraman movie originally, but I decided a Godzilla film for a little surprise and that franchise is what gave life to Toku. Overall I am happy that I did it and sometime this Fall will be Random Month where I will review anything with little connections to Toku and I will do one completely random countdown list.

No comments:

Post a Comment