Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Poll Results #20

Did You Like Episode 19 of Fourze?
Yes- 26
No- 1
Did You Like Episode 20 of Fourze?
Yes- 25
No- 2
Do You Like Fourze Magnet States?
Yes- 18
No- 3
What Did You Think of Basco
Great Villain- 31
Good Villain- 4
Bad Villain- 2
Horrible Villain- 3
Which One Do You Like the Most?
Fourze Cosmic States- 12
Meteor Storm- 3
Beet Buster- 3
Stag Buster- 2
My Thoughts
Episode 19 and 20 of Fourze were great as we see a realistic look into friendship, there will always be arguments, but the best of friends can get through it. Sure Magnet States does look a little too big and people have been making Buzz Lightyear jokes, but I still like the form because its a power form and the tank motif shows that greatly. Basco was the best villain in Gokaiger, I actually thought he was going to be a good guy at one point, but I am pleased that he stayed the same. I have a feeling though that the adaption of Basco will be done a lot differently. The Cosmic States is the best looking form as Meteor Storm mostly looks like Meteor in Elek States to me personally and I think a comet form would be much better. With the new Busters I like Stag the most, but that's only because hes silver and is a robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment