Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Random Post: Awsome Tribute MV To Shotaro Ishinomori

Yea not a lot of news is going on so far. There is the fact that Kitsubs have released all of the net movies from Lets Go Kamen Rider Movie and they are funny! I recently found this vid though and its amazing I honor this man for what he has done for the toku franchise. He started two of the big 4 toku series, Kamen Rider and Super Sentai and many other toku classics like Kikaider. Also his many shows have influenced many other rider series like Fourze. He is my inspiration to write and it got me out of my slump when I first watched Kamen Rider. I know theres a slim chance I will ever be making shows in Japan, but I want to write my stories and hope they can just be read or seen by people. So I thank you Ishinomori I hope I can watch more of your series soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment