Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tokumei Sentai Go-busters First Promo!

Well sadly Gokaiger is going to end soon and what a great series it was, but as always the new sentai series will start right after Gokaiger. As we get the first promo of the show I can already tell that this series will be doing a lot of things differently. First the suits are completely different from other sentai teams mostly with the colored visors. The angles of the shots looked different as well and the city in this show has some differences from the usual city layout. The robots remind me of older robos because of two on the ground and one flying. Also I'm going to guess that Buster Blue could be my favorite and I'm just saying that by how he looks for now. Yellow seems odd to me though, but I don't know why her actress just doesn't get me. Reminding me of looks Buster Blue reminds me of Renn Go-on Blue both out of suit and in suit. Buster red looks like a good red. If the promos are already starting to come out now that means we should get around 4 or 5 promos and hopefully that will show more then. I'm excited for the new series right now, but that's is mostly because of the title reminding me of Ghostbusters.

No comments:

Post a Comment