Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Poll Results #21

Are You Excited For Superhero Taisen?
Yes- 51
No- 6
Did You Like Episode 21 Of Fourze?
Yes- 33
No- 3
Did You Like Episode 22 Of Fourze?
Yes- 31
No- 3
What Kind Of Rider Do You Want Next Year?
Mystical- 31
Machine- 4
Ancient- 2
How Would You Rate Gokaiger?
One Of The Best Sentai Series- 47
Great- 7
Good- 2
Bad- 3
Horrible- 0
Would You Watch Akibaranger?
Yes- 22
No- 1

My Thoughts
Of course I'm excited for Superhero Taisen, I love both of the series and to see them crossover like this is going to have epic moments, like Ichigo VS Aka Ranger! I loved the two episodes of Fourze because it had Nao who is a great actress and the reveal of the new Horoscope Cancer and his character was a very good surprise. I said before I want a mystical rider and I still stick with that because with Gobusters going back to bracelets and not the power in the pocket motif this could mean the rider franchise could change greatly. What more do I have to say about Gokaiger, it was an amazing series with one of the best heroes and episodes as I think it will be remembered for a long time. Akibaranger just catches my interest greatly because of the one guy two girl team, the heroes are very unusual, I like comedy and I think the series will be like Carranger with parodies, and finally its an adult series so with all those factors it makes me think about it more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment