Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kamen Rider OOO X Fourze Megamax Pictures


It hasnt even been a month since OOO ended and yet pictures for the new team up movie are already out. First I'm happy to see that both births are back to fight and is it me because I dont see a prototype in the picture. The biggest news is the two new riders, Kamen Rider Nadeshiko and Kamen Rider Poseidon. OOO now will have a movie rider like most rider series do and Fourze is already getting one as well. Now with new core medals that means there could be more new medals and could OOO use them? I will start with Poseidon, an interesting design I have to say. First his medals are diff colors I mean red with two diff shades of blue is odd. The top part looks very original, but his legs look like Condol legs sort of. His medals are Shark, Whale, and Jellyfish so more sea based medals? First of all where do these medals come from. Then there is the fact that OOO will transform again no doubt, but I'm still wondering how and I did hear the rumors of (Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) That Ankh will come back somehow, the writing better cover this and not be like Decade's final movie or I will be pissed!


Next is Nadeshiko and what kind of name is that, first of all what does it mean? Well the design of the helmet reminds me of Fourze and the belt is similar, but blue and it can only use two switches. Maybe this is the prototype the rumors were talking about, but who will be this new female rider. I think its going to be Yuki because it fits her perfectly. The design makes the rider look happy and hyper and I like that is looks like a school uniform as well, It kinda makes me think of Sailor Moon sort of. Again with the helmet whats with the antennas on her head I guess its because of the alien/space motif, but it looks dumb. So this time my biggest compliant about this design is the helmet because this one actually looks bad, but I could start liking it when I see in action.

Now this rider also shares a reference to to a toku hero like OOO's combos have done mostly with TaJaDol and ShaUTa. Poseidon has a simialr belt to the series Chojin Bibyun which was made by Shotaro. This is a big trend now in rider series because it did enter its 40th year so they want to make sure that the original creator will always be remembered. Also Nadeshiko looks like Eve from Wall-E, lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment