Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Poll Results #23

Did You Like Episode 25 of Fourze?
Yes- 25
No- 1
Did You Like Episode 26 of Fourze?
Yes- 15
No- 1
Do You Think I Should Do More Debate Posts?
Yes- 20
No- 4

Would You Watch Continue?!
Yes- 13
No- 4
What Do You Think of Continue?!
Deserves More Views- 12
Great- 10
Good- 0
Bad- 0
Horrible- 2

My Thoughts
I loved those two episodes because at first I wasn't expecting the graduation until the end, but no the series used it well for the senior characters. Shun and Miu were at their best as Miu is love struck while Shun is at first devastated by the truth. I will continue my debates, but next time I will have a voting poll up for the winner next time. I love Continue as I said before and it is so much better than the videos that get one million views.

No comments:

Post a Comment